The Center seeks to actively contribute to addressing the multidimensional challenges Cyprus is facing today, to advancing peaceful coexistence and fruitful cooperation throughout this island-state and to enabling the Republic of Cyprus to have a constructive role in the region, the EU and the international environment.
- to establish the Center as the leading multidisciplinary policy development think-tank in Cyprus with broader visibility and influence;
- to produce independent and critical analysis of local, regional and international challenges;
- to provide advisory services to government and the business community;
- to suggest new sources of economic growth in Cyprus through the use of a rigorous and innovative approach to geopolitical, economic and social analysis;
- to develop a non-partisan platform for open debate between the government, the business community, academia and civil society with the aim to suggest solutions to major societal challenges in Cyprus and beyond.